- Apple has just released the iPhone 5
- Amazon has just released the new Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD
- Apple won $1 Billion in it's lawsuit against Samsung for violating Apple's patents essentially saying the Samsung smart phone's designs and functions are ripping off Apple's ipod/iphone. This win comes shortly after it was announced that Samsung's Galaxy S3 was outselling the iPhone 4/4s.
- Apple is ending the Ping service on iTunes Sept. 30, 2012
- Apple releases numbers stating that it has 435 million itunes accounts, compared to Spotify's 22 million
- Goldman-Sachs invests $400 million into Spotify. Spotify is now estimated to be worth $4 Billion
- Warner Music Group was bought out by a Russian Billionaire named
- ADEDistribution closes in on a catalog of 2,000 songs and over 200 artists
- Pandora shares plummet after rumors of Apple creating a streaming radio service of it's own on iTunes.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Posted by Makell Bird